Customer Onboarding Manager
HotDoc is a health tech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through web-based technology. We're passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
Over the past twelve months our team has doubled in size and we’re really excited about the growth that is still ahead of us. To help us on this journey, we’re looking for a Customer Onboarding Manager to join our team to help train and activate new clients. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to take the first step in an account management career and be at the forefront of new technology and being directly responsible for implementing change across the health industry in Australia.
- Assessing client needs and explaining the benefits of our products to deliver a tailored approach.
- Training clients on how to get the most value out of HotDoc’s services
- Managing expectations from sales made of our products and services
- Handling inbound queries related to setup and configuration, especially for high value clients
- Ensuring rapid after sale activation of new accounts through a rigorous but friendly follow up process
You're just the person we're looking for if..
- You have a passion for training customers on SaaS products.
- You are super productive and are able to manage your time extremely well.
- You have experience in sales, account management or similar.
- You constantly receive feedback regarding how easy you are talk with and build rapport.
- You’ve had experience working with customers in either retail, hospitality, healthcare or technology
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You’re IT savvy and very comfortable with new technology
In return you'll get:
- A diverse culture of highly intelligent, values-driven people who like to have fun and are passionate about HotDoc's vision
- Open-plan office (brief walk from Southern Cross) with best balcony view in Melbourne
- Free or subsidised health programs including gym membership, personal training, yoga and a comprehensive EAP
- Regular team social events like trivia nights, amazing race events, ski-trips and team dinners. Did I mention we have a keg? :-)