Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
If you’re looking for your next challenging role where you get more ownership and control over the design and brand of a growing HealthTech company, then this role is for you.
As a Midweight/Senior Graphic Designer, you'll have the opportunity to take ownership of the existing brand and style as well as introduce a new consumer facing brand to the market.
You’ll work closely with the marketing team as well as other stakeholders on all things creative, from digital, images, iconography and brochures as well as the underlying brand and digital style guides collaborating with the UX/UI team.
Who are we?
Launched in 2013, HotDoc is a healthtech start-up based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through a smartphone app. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as deliver services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
It’s our mission to enable the best possible patient experience - an aspiration we don’t take lightly. While we don’t all have backgrounds in healthcare, each member of the team dedicates themselves to upholding our Company Promise and our core employee values:
- Always be empathetic. Constantly put yourselves in the shoes of your colleagues, patient users and customers
- Speak up. If you’re idea is not heard the first time, it’s on you to make it heard the second time
- Take ownership. Maximise responsibility in everything you do, especially when things don’t go to plan
- Create and maintain the companies brand guides, digital style guides and assets to ensure consistent messaging and design style.
- Develop promotional artwork for campaigns, product launches, events and social.
- Assisting with the planning and overseeing of photo shoots / video production inc video editing.
- Produce creative for emails, social media, corporate websites
- Produce creative for marketing collateral, promotional items, print production, signage and other merchandising.
- Support developers, sales and operations teams with additional collateral and other elements including adhoc requests.
- Demonstrate commerciality behind your designs and the impact they have on the business
Requirements for the role:
- Good, ethical person
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Breathtaking creative instincts and design
- Ability to prioritise and deliver requirements
- Ability to deliver artwork on brand, maintaining a consistent look and feel.
- Ability to manage digital assets and artwork effectively
- Open minded with the capability of presenting ideas
- Highly Proficient with Adobe CC, Mailchimp (or similar), video editing and social media platforms
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for aesthetic composition.
- A strong eye for typography and layout design.
- You can work with a wide variety of stakeholders, from sales people to developers you can speak everyone’s language
- A diverse culture of highly intelligent, values-driven people who like to have fun and are passionate about HotDoc’s vision
- Open-plan office (brief walk from Southern Cross) with best balcony view in Melbourne
- Free or subsidised health programs including gym membership, meditation, yoga and a comprehensive EAP
- Unlimited growth potential
- Regular team social events like trivia nights, ski-trips and team dinners. Did I mention we have a keg :-)