Junior Sales Development Representative
HotDoc is a healthtech startup based in Melbourne. We help Australian patients manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through the HotDoc app. We’re passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
Over the past twelve months our team has doubled in size and we're really excited about the growth that is still ahead of us! To help us on this journey, we're looking for a entry level lead gen to drive our phone-based outreach and help us consolidate market leadership. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to begin their sales career with a fast growing health tech startup.
For your efforts you’ll receive a higher than industry average starting base wage with clear incremental wage increases as you progress in your skills and monthly KPIs. You’ll also receive commissions from any successful sales made from your leads.
- Targeting cold and warm prospects with written communication and phone calls
- Identifying a compelling value profile through a consultative question based approach to get the prospect to want to see an online demo
- Be an ambassador for HotDoc's story and set of values
- Helping those in your team succeed
- Pioneering the adaption of new technology to an old industry
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- Ability to learn very fast
- Proven history of hustling, *cold calling experience a bonus
- Ability to make hidden, everyday problems real
- Capacity to explain complex solutions in very simple language
- Strong organisational behaviours you can demonstrate
- Ability to nurture relationships over time
- A diverse culture of highly intelligent, values-driven people who like to have fun and are passionate about HotDoc’s vision
- Open-plan office (brief walk from Southern Cross) with best balcony view in Melbourne
- Free or subsidised health programs including gym membership, meditation, yoga and a comprehensive EAP
- Unlimited growth potential
- Regular team social events like trivia nights, ski-trips and team dinners. Did I mention we have a keg :-)
It’s our mission to enable the best possible patient experience - an aspiration we don’t take lightly. While we don’t all have backgrounds in healthcare, each member of the team dedicates themselves to upholding our Company Promise and our core employee values:
- Always be empathetic. Constantly put yourselves in the shoes of your colleagues, patient users and customers
- Speak up. If you’re idea is not heard the first time, it’s on you to make it heard the second time
- Take ownership. Maximise responsibility in everything you do, especially when things don’t go to plan
If this describes you and you think you have what it takes, please forward your resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] Ideally the Cover Letter specifically references why you think you will be a great fit for HotDoc. Please note: no Cover Letter = no consideration.