Senior Customer Success Manager
HotDoc is a healthtech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationships with their doctor through web-based technology. We're passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
You're an energised, enthusiastic Account Manager/Customer Success Manager with 2-3 years of experience with Enterprise / Corporate / Key Accounts.
With a Customer first mindset, you will do whatever is needed to make our Customers succeed and relish reaching outcomes in which you drive value for Customers and Business alike
You are tenacious, focussed and well-organised, with strong technical orientation and proven experience in driving value for Customers through reaching and exceeding specific commercial and end customer outcomes.
You are proactive by nature and go above and beyond to delight your customers and in so doing create lasting customer relationships. You thrive on situations in which you can apply your critical thinking and decision making skills in a fast paced environment.
- Manage the post-sales relationship with a portfolio of large-sized GP clinics and corporate groups across all stages of the customer lifecycle with HotDoc to ensure the Customer receives the highest value from the HotDoc platform
- Proactively discuss, advise and support the delivery of core platform functionality and features to the Customer to ensure the Customer receives value for money and meets or exceeds their business goals.
- Meet and exceed targets related to product adoption and customer satisfaction and through account management planning, proactive customer communication, quick service recovery when needed
- Be a HotDoc evangelist, with the skills required to influence your Customers to allocate the right time and people needed to achieve their goals
- Partner with cross functional teams to bring customer insights to the table that help define priorities, product opportunities and customer solutions
- Actively monitor, manage and prevent risk of Customer churn in your portfolio
Key Skills and Attributes
- Good, ethical person
- Proven track record in Customer facing roles within account management, preferably in SaaS / Technology / Product led company
- Demonstrated ability to become a product subject matter expert with the ability to translate product value to Customers, communicating with our Customers in their language.
- Polished communication skills, honed in B2C / B2B customer facing roles.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented team player with demonstrated ability to work in fast paced environments
- Excited about new technology with strong technical aptitude
- Friendly phone manner and naturally empathetic
- Experience working with Hubspot, Intercom or other common customer service/success tools
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
In return you’ll get:
- A diverse culture of highly intelligent, values-driven people who like to have fun and are passionate about HotDoc’s vision
- Open-plan office (brief walk from Southern Cross) with best balcony view in Melbourne (overlooking the Yarra river)
- Free or subsidised health programs including gym membership, meditation, yoga and a comprehensive EAP
- Unlimited growth potential (benefits of growing fast)
- Heaps of team social events like trivia nights, ski-trips and team dinners
When you apply, tell us a little about yourself in a cover letter.
**Applications without cover letters will not be considered.