Customer Onboarding Manager
HotDoc is a Melbourne-based healthtech startup that helps promote better health outcomes for all Australians by improving the way that patients and doctors communicate. We're passionate about building products that have a real impact on patient health outcomes and delivering services that support the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
Over the past twelve months our team has doubled in size and we're really excited about the growth that is still ahead of us! To help us on this journey, we're looking to fill a junior account manager role to help train new customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take an early step in their account management career in this phone-based role.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager you will:
- Have a deep understanding of our platform and product suite and how it adds value to our customers
- Thrive on delivering product training and seeing customers gain your product knowledge and know-how
- Be skilled in training customers in a business environment in how technology acts as an enabler for them to focus on other business needs
- Show genuine customer empathy in dealing with customer enquiries and problems as you help our customers get set up on our platform
- Offer a personalised service whereby our customers feel able to articulate challenges they are facing in getting our products and services implemented and up and running
- Be capable of balancing customer needs with a demanding sales pipeline
- Enjoy speaking with customers and providing training over the phone
- Team player who works well coordinating across Sales, Customer Success, Product and Technology
In return you'll get to:
- Be part of a diverse, high-performance account management team
- Join an early stage Australian startup that has the potential to grow into something huge within the SaaS industry
- Real growth potential
- Work within an amazing culture - we value collaboration, a great sense of humour, and love to celebrate success. Oh, and we have a keg too :)
You're just the person we're looking for if..
- You're a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- You've had experience working with customers in either retail, hospitality, healthcare or technology
- Although not necessary, it would be favourable if you have a relevant tertiary qualification
- You have an excellent phone manner and strong written communication skills
- You're IT savvy and very comfortable with new technology